Flat Lay Self Portrait
This Flat Lay photo is a presents a few things that represent me...
The drawing is actually one of my own and it symbolizes my love to draw.
The Apple Laptop is a big representation of me because I use it for editing and creating my work.
The Airpods are included because it displays my love for music.
The note-cards and the pens represent how I keep myself on track and organized.
My house keys are included in this picture because the key chains on it hold sentimental value to me.
Last but not least is the message on the calendar "Enjoy The Journey" which is the motto I apply by in life & in certain situations.
I like how everything is laid out in way that is intentional. the one thing i would change is that the note cards are a neon color and takes attention away from the rest of the photo.
ReplyDeleteThe choice in colors were a good call. I like the various pen colors because it adds personality to your photo, I also like the color of the cards as well. The laptop probably would have looked better closed to see the logo better but nonetheless, good picture.
ReplyDelete